After many years of traveling as an evangelist, God began to deal with my heart about lengthening the stakes of our ministry. After more than a dozen voyages to some of the most needy nations in the world, God began to show me His direction for COMPEL.
The Bible reads in Romans 10:14-15 that the people of the world cannot believe in a Christ that they have never heard about! And how are they to hear without a preacher? And how can the preacher go except someone is sent? So, with these words God began to give the vision of taking the message of Jesus Christ around the world.
There are still billions of un-reached souls that are without the Gospel. The harvest is truly plentiful
- Area Wide Crusades / Church Revivals / Open Tent Meetings.
- Please continue to pray as preparations are being made for 2011 Crusades.
- Evangelist Bill Britt will travel 7 or more times out of the country in 2012. Already scheduled are trips to Mexico, Pakistan, Kenya and Tanzania. Pray that these will be powerful days and tens of thousands will be touched with the Gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ! If you would like to support these Crusades with a financial gift, there is still time to do so.
- Partnering with National Pastors and Evangelists.
PLANTING NEW CHURCHES
- Starting new churches around the world.
- Training Pastors and Evangelists in evangelism, discipleship, and church planting.
- COMPEL OUTREACH currently has 41 churches and several other mission points in the Philippine Islands, with their own Associate Evangelist, Reuben Allosa, living in the Philippines and overseeing the work there.
- COMPEL has three mission churches in Mexico and supports their two pastors and a full-time evangelist/church planter, Dan Hall, who works with the mountain people. COI is also involved in the work of the Mexican Indian Training Center by leading student crusades and conferences annually.
- COMPEL funded and established the Compel Crosby Home orphanage for children in Kenya, East Africa, whose parents died from AIDS. One hundred twenty-one children currently live in the home, and by the end of the 2012 we will have 196 living there.
- COMPEL established and supports crusades and pastoral training conferences in Kenya, with ongoing work led by Pastor Eric Mudenyo. The Compel Soccer Team provides recreation and evangelism opportunities for young people in Kenya.
- COMPEL provided the finances and established the COMPEL Bible College in Tamil Nadu, India, which graduated its first 12 students in February 2004, and has continued to grow each year. Compel has held several crusades and pastor/leadership training seminars in India led by Pastor Thomas Maher.
- COMPEL is committed to church planting through mass crusades around the world. A new church was planted in Malawi in August 2004 resulting from crusades and conferences in that area.
- COMPEL has planted a new church in Ghana, West Africa in August 2003 during the crusades and conferences held there. Pastor Charles Chinkuyu leads the evangelical ministry in Ghana, and oversees the Green Acres project established through COMPEL.
- COMPEL has done underground evangelism through Bible smuggling in Central Asia.
- COMPEL has provided funds to help build church buildings and has held crusades and pastor/leadership training conferences in several countries including Mexico, Belize, Hungary, Austria, India, the Philippines, Malawi, Ghana, Tanzania, Kenya, Nigeria, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Uganda, Turkey,Burundi, The Congo DR and Pakistan. .